Our Garden is a fantastic place to explore as a family. Our visitors say that they love:
• Our maze - not only does it have three centres and its own solar-powered fountain... but grown-ups can direct from above because of its position, set into the hillside
• Our quiz - perfect for 5-10 year olds. You'll hunt down the clues, learn together about what rococo is - and best of all, it's free of charge and there's a small prize at the end
• Our rustic play area, complete with seesaw, woodland swing, wobbly bridge and noughts and crosses
• Our fanciful beech tree carving, inspired by Schloss Neuschwanstein in Bavaria
• Our homemade cakes, our "full works" hot chocolate - plus we do half portions of everything on our main menu
• Our baby changing facilities
• Being able to run around. We won't tell you to keep off the grass (except if it's not safe for any reason) and most of our paths are made of deliciously soft bark chippings.
But don't just take our word for it - read what Karen, Freya and Emily thought when they visited in April. And how did Family Days Tried & Tested enjoy their time here?